WHERE TO BUY:
MD3010II Professional Metal Detector Undeground Gold Digger Treasure Hunter with LCD Display
- Fully Automatic and All Metal Detectors – Detects all kinds of metal objects. Unless you have set for some objects that you don not want to detect.
- LCD – The LCD with light, it improve to identify the metal in night or caliginous outside.
- Target Identity – The detected objects are shown on the LCD display. You can decide immediately if the objects worth to be recovered.
- Unwanted Target Elimination – You can set the detector not to respond to some objects.
- Unique Tone for Target – You don not have to keep watching the LCD display, when an object is being detected, an unique tone corresponding to a target will generate. You may even searching when there is little or no light.
- No Clumsy Slack Cable – hidden search coil cable(connecting between control unit and search coil)avoid entangling and for ease of stem length adjustment.
- Headphone Jack – provided for headphone connection. Both stereo or mono headphone can be used.
- Volume Control – for adjusting the output volume to the loud speaker or headphone.
- Batteries Condition Indicator – shows the conditions of the batteries in the battery compartment.
- Waterproof Search Coil – lets you use the detector in the shallow water.
- Adjustable Stem – lets you adjust the detector length for comfortable use. The micro – plug that connects the search coil and the controller unit is made of metal which makes the plug more reliable.
- Armrest&stem – designed to eliminate strain on foream. The nylon bracket to further secure the slip of the hand compartment after long time holding the detector by arm.
- Power – Use six 1. 5 – volt AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery : 6 pieces 1.5-volt AA alkaline batteries
- Operating current : standby 65ma/ max 150ma
- Operating voltage range : 7.2 – 9.6V
- Operating prequency : 7.5khz +/-1khz
- Sensitivity : min 8 inch (test coin : US50)
- Audio frequency : 294hz(re), 330hz(me), 349hz(fa), 392hz(so), 440hz(la), 494hz(ti), 523hz(do)
- Temperature range : -20-60 ℃
- Size : 540mm(l) x 345mm(w) x 150mm(h)
- Net weight : 1. 1kg
Package includes :
1 x MD3010II Professional Undeground Metal Detector
1 x User Manual
1 x Full Accessories Set As Following Pictures Show