WHERE TO BUY:
BT-168D Universal AA/AAA/C/D/9V/1.5V LCD Display Battery Tester Button Cell Volt Checker
- Things seem to be running a bit slow? Still running slow after you replace the batteries?
- Why waste time inserting and removing battery after battery when you can just test it.
- Maybe it’s not your batteries at all. With this tester, you can make sure of that.
- Test the voltage of AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, and even mini cell batteries. Voltage range on the back of the tester will help you determine the quality range of Good, Low Power, or Replace.
- Save some money on all those batteries you’ve been buying recently and now test them first! If they’re still good, not only are you saving money on those batteries, you’re also saving the environment by not throwing away something good.
- So be kind to your wallet and to nature and pick up this compact tester today! 🙂
- Use this innovative item to test all different kinds of batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, mini cell)
- Check the power level of all 1.5V, 9V, and 1.5V miniature cells
- Easy-to-read , digit indicates power level
- Can quickly test the capacity of your battery.
- Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit.(1.5V)AAA,HP16,MN2400,R03,AA,HP7,MN1500,UM3,C,HP11,MN1400,SP11,LR14,UM2,D,HP2,MN1300,SP2,R20,UM1;(9V)PP3,MN1604,6F22,006P.
- Dimensions: 110x60x25mm/4.3″x2.4″x1.0″
- Battery Size: 1.5V | 9V.
- Good: 1.5V ~ 1.3V| 9V ~ 7.8V.
- Low Power: 1.3V ~ 1.15V| 7.8V ~ 6.3V
- Replace: Below 1.15V| Below 6.3V.
- For 1.5V and 9V batteries,read off LCD.
- For 1.5V mininature cells,read off LCD.
- IF LCD does not display,check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming that it is completely dead.
- This Battery Tester is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid unneccessary battery drain.
1 x Hapurs Battery Tester(batteries not included)