WHERE TO BUY:
52 Blades Metric & Whitworth 55/60 Degree Thread Screw Pitch Gauge 0.25mm-6mm
- One combination thread gauge model.
- Is one kind of a pitch, the pitch multiple stacked up special measuring tools, thread pitch for inspection.
- Can be used for measuring the metric and inch screw thread. The blade can also be used to measure the AF thread per inch of thread.
- Measure the thread pitch
- The thread Pilot Group as a template cards toothed steel thread in the measured workpiece, if not close together, the other for one, until snug.
- Then mark on the thread size model is the measured workpiece thread pitch.
- measuring the tooth-shaped corner
- The thread pitch and the measured workpiece thread model on the same thread on top of the test, then check Talia contact, if there is no gap translucent, tooth-shaped angle measured thread is correct; if there is uneven light transmission gap phenomenon, it shows the measured thread tooth shape is not accurate.
- Metrisch 60°: 0.25,0.3, 0.35,0.4,0.45,0.5,0.6,0.7,0.8,0.9,1.0,1.25,1.5,1.75,2.0,2.5,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.5,5.0,5.5,6.0
- With worth 55°: 4,4.5,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,20,22,24,25,26,28,30,32,36,40,48,60,62
- Product name: Thread gauge
- Material: 45 Cold-rolled steel
- Color: Silver
- Size: Approx. 11×5.5cm/4.33″x2.16″
- Quantity: 52pcs
- Weight: 60g
1 x 52 Blade thread gauge