WHERE TO BUY:
ORP-2069 Digital Pen-type Redox Tester ORP Meter Tester Measure Water
- This ORP meter is a pen-type device to measure the amount of Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) level in sample quickly and conveniently. ORP is a tendency of the solution to either gain or lose electrons. The backlight LCD equipped enables users to do testing and measurement even in dark fields.
- Oxidation is defined as the loss of electrons in a molecule, atom or ion. An oxidizing agent (e.g. Chlorine and Ozone) is a substance that acquires electrons in a Redox reaction. ORP is a potential which is measured in millivolts (mV). The more positive the ORP value, the greater the power of water disinfection, thus the faster the microorganism is killed (oxidized).
- ORP is correlated with the quality and purity of water. ORP meter has a wide range of applications in water sources, aquarium, hydroponics, spas, swimming pools and other water systems.
- Range : -1999 mV to 1999 mV
- Accuracy : ±5 mV
- Resolution : 1 mV
- LCD Display : 4 Digits
- Operating Temperature : 0 – 50C
- Calibration : By mini screwdriver (included)
- Clear LCD with backlight.
- Compact and portable pen-type design.
- Easy to use and provides instant display of results.
Calibration Method :
- Switch on the ORP Meter , and immerse the electrode in the distilled water for few hours .
- Immerse the electrode in 256mV calibration solution (4.01 calibration solution of quinhydrone reagent), stir the meter gently.
- Wait till the reading is stabilized , and adjust the reading to 265mV by pressing the potentiometer with the screwdriver.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water .
1 x ORP-2069 Digital Pen-type Redox Tester
1 x Mini Screwdriver
1 x Instruction Manual