WHERE TO BUY:
This sound level meter is an ideal tool to measure Sound Pressure Level in decibels (dB). It is used for sound quality control in factory, office, home, school, restaurant, hospital and construction site, etc.
- Wide measurement range: 30~130dBA, 35~130dBC
- Accuracy up to 1.5dB
- This unit was designed according to following standards:A).International electrician committee standard: IEC PUB 651 TYPE2 B).US national standard: ANSI S1.4 TYPE2
- With modern, compact, portable design.
- Easy to use.
- Frequency weighting characteristic: A & C
- Time weighting characteristic: Fast & Slow
- AC/DC output.
- Bar graph indication.
- Equipped with sponge ball to filter-out unwanted signals.
- Max reading hold.
- USB interface.
- Analyse software.
- Auto power off.
- Overload indication: OVER/UNDER
- Auto backlight display.
- Low battery indication.
- Powered by 4×1.5V AA batteries (Not included)
- Approved by CE/ROHS/FCC standard.
- Measuring range: 30dBA~130dBA, 35~130dBC
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8.5KHz
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Digital Display: 4digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Measuring level: 30~130, 40~90, 50~100, 60~110, 80~130
- Linearity range: 50dB / 100dB
- Sample rate: 2 times/second
- AC output: 0.707Vrms at FS output impedance approx. 600 ohm
- DC output: 10mV/dB, output impendance approx. 100ohm
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
- Power supply: 4 x AA 1.5V Battery (Not included)
- Operating condition: 0~40 10~80%RH
- Storage condition: -10~60 10~70%RH
- Weight: 308g (including battery)
- Dimension: 70 x 35 x 256mm
1 x GM1356 Digital USB Noise Meter
1 x USB Cable
1 x CD