WHERE TO BUY:
- MASTECH MS6252B Digital Anemometer Wind Speed Meter Air Volume Ambient Temperature Humidity Tester with USB Interface
- This meter is a digital anemometer for measuring the ambient temperature, humidity, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, wind speed, and air volume.
- Professional digital anemometer with built-in high quality T&RH sensor which indicates air temperature and relative humidity.
- Can be used by hands and fixed on tripods and somewhere else.
- Easy to set area dimensions and to store them into the meter’s internal memory for next power on.
- With large screen LCD display and backlight.
- Various units for options: units of area (m2, ft2), units of wind speed (m/s, km/h, mil/h, ft/h, ft/s, knots), units of air volume (CMS, CMM, CFM) and units of temperature (Celsius degree, Fahrenheit degree).
- Data holding and maximum and minimum value recording.
- Low battery indication.
- It can upload real time data to computers through USB cable.
- Supplied with a specially designed storage bag for you to carry and protect the instrument.
- Ideal instrument for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering, etc.
- Can also be used for industrial and home purpose such as measuring wind speed and temperature of CPU computer fans, air conditioners, air blowers, etc.
- It can be turned off by pressing the Power key.
- And it can also turn off its power automatically. You can long press the FUN button to open or close its function of automatic power off.
- Sampling time: approx. 0.4 seconds/ time
- Power supplied by: 1 x 9V 6F22 battery (Not included)
- Operating temperature: 0~40℃
- Operating humidity: 0~85%RH (non condensing)
- Detector working temperature: -20~80℃
- Detector working humidity: 0 to 95%RH (non condensing)
- Storage temperature: -10~50℃
- Storage humidity: 0 to 80%RH (non condensing)
- Certificate: EMC
- Product size: approx. 17 x 8.5 x 3.8cm/ 6.7 x 3.3 x 1.5in
- Product weight: 165/ 5.8oz
- Package size: 18.2 x 11 x 6.2cm/ 7.1 x 4.3 x 2.4in
- Package weight: 376g/ 13.2oz
- 1 x MASTECH MS6252B Digital anemometer
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Storage bag
- 1 x ROM CD
- 1 x English User manual